And here it is - My Bandana Cowl
This one I made for my friend out of acrylic yarn.
Few notes from my Revelry page on this project:
* Changing needle sizes helped me to achieve better fit around the neck.
* Bind-off will be better in Surprisingly Stretchy Bind-off.
* Cast-On better be loose, so it doesn’t pull at your chest.
* Wrap & Turn didn’t work well for me. I had to do the yarn-over instead - it keeps my knitting from puckering.
* Knitting it with wool would make for a huge difference and better blocking.