Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Craftsy classes - up tp 50% off Sales

I love, love, love Craftsy.com platform.
In a way I am Craftsy junkie, I must admit!

Don't miss Craftsy's Dog Days of Summer Sale happening now! 
Enjoy up to 50% off ALL online classes! 
Take advantage of big savings today. 
Hurry, offer expires August 11, 2014 at 11:59 PM MT. 
Shop now and save!

They have free and classes for purchase. Whatever you'd like to take or start with.
When you signed up for the first time, they'll give one free class of your choice.
And the best thing - it is yours forever and you could watch your classes on any devise!

And here is the new awesome deal you cannot miss


Run Time: Thursday, 8/7 thru Monday 8/11 at 11:59PM MT 

Details: Save up to 50% off ALL online classes


go over to CRAFTSY and get started to learn and save!

I recently finished Jacki scarf after starting watching class 
Excellent class I can highly recommend to those who likes to learn something new!
Project on Ravelry

I do get a small kick back if you buy from Craftsy - thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by and read my blog!
Please come back again
~ Iryna