Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 13, 2014

New Soap and a Purchase

New Soap and a Purchase!
Новое Мыло и Покупки!

Yes, yes! New soap again.
I follow a wonderful Marie's blog - HumbleBee and Me.
She gives me such inspirations. Marie's recipes are mostly simple but the ingredients she uses spike my interest. And she generously shares her recipes too. Often, after reading her next blog post, I go for a few days thinking, "How can I make something like that?!"
It happened again. She made Cranberry Sauce Soap. Love the pink color! And of course, I had to make it too. Well, I had to adjust the recipe, based on my ingredients. It is not totally a pure copy, but pretty close!
I didn't have cranberry seeds, but wanted to use unsweetened coconut shreds. And my soap has a name - Frosted Cherry Blossoms. The oils in there are - Sweet Orange, Eucalyptus Blossoms and  Rose.
Да, да! Снова мыло.
Я часто читаю блог Мари из Канады и ее посты постоянно дают мне новые толчки к эксперимантам. Мари также и рецепты дает к ее произведениям - мылу, кремам, помадам, и к  другой домашней косметике. В этот раз она сделала Брусничное мыло. Я конечно немного изменила рецепт, изходя из моих ингридиентов. Мое называется - Вишневый Цвет в ИнееПотому что припорошила мыло несладкой крошкой кокоса. Будет еще и скрабиком! Я добавила белую глину и розовый оксид (минерал), а аромо-масла - Цвет Эвкалипта, Апельсин и Роза. 
Мыло еще в форме. Выну его завтра и поставлю на просушку. 

A few weeks before I placed an order with Russian store online and got my shipment just before Marie's Cranberry soap post. I didn't take pictures of the well-missed sweets from home I received. Will show you only the second part of my order! Yes, call me crazy, but this makes me happy!
My beloved late grandma was an herbalist. She helped her entire village and her family survive during WWII, when no medical supply (nor food either) was available. I don't remember everything she taught me as a little girl, but sometimes my brain will flash glimpses of sweet memories.... I was always interested in herbs.
Do you believe in healing of medicinal herbs?

I don't have to translate the ingredients to those of you who speaks Russian. Will do it for my English-speaking friends.
Here it is -
- Birch tar
- Ichthammol ointment (medicinal ammonium bituminosulfonate (ichthyol)), also called Black Drawing Salve
- Eleuterokok extract
- Calendula extract
- dry herbs - calendula and camomile
- Rotokan - herbal mouth wash
- Sea buckthorn oil , seeds & berry meat (I paid only $20 for the whole bottle!)
- Calendula ointment
and essential oils (10g each) of - Geranium, Thyme, Melissa, Bergamot, Ylang-Ylang, Damask Rose, Rosemary, Neroly, Sage

А пару неделями раньше я сделала закупку в Русском магазине онлайн. Не буду показывать сладости.... Покажу только то что купила для мыла и кремов. Уверена что вы все можете прочесть. Скажу только что Облепиховае масло стоит здесь баснословных денег. А я купила большую бутылочку за 20 долларов.  Как впрочем дорогие здесь и Ихтиоловая мазь и Розовое масло. Да, масла по 10 гр. 
Моя бабушка знала травы и вовремя Второй Мировой Войны помогла выжить не только своей семье но и деревне в которой она жила. Она знала много сьедобных растений и лечебных. Помню что она меня тоже учила, мне травки всегда были интересны. Конечно я не помню все-все, но иногда память меня радует. Я продолжаю изучать травы.
Так что я ну очень довольна покупкой.  
А вы доверяете лечебным травам?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by and read my blog!
Please come back again
~ Iryna